Pengikut Setiaku, jemput FolloW ^^

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Character Reviews


Joo Ji Hoon

Well, I can't say much about him cause I really dislike his charater as Prince Shin and once I saw him bad I always see him bad even he carries such a dear character in other drama. Sorry to say he is not my type the moment I saw the charater he carried in this drama.
However to please his fan here are what I think about his character in Princess Hour.
Prince Shin (Crown Prince)
At first look he appears as a dislikable character that everyone hate, with his ego, bad-tampered, reserved and some time he so cold hearted. No wonder Chae-Kyung more attracted to Price Yul who is his exact opposite . However we can see that he have a good heart as he relationship is really close to Prince Yul and continue to be his good friend eventhough The Empress (his mother) told bad things about Yul. When the story continue He shows his true colour as a lonely prince just to find some space for himself. This should capture my heart but as I say once I see his first appearence as a bad character always he will always stay bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks sudi membaca blog yang tak seberapa ini~

Jangan Segan untuk kritik blog ni, tapi yang membina la ye? BE NICE ^_^